Tuesday, March 25, 2008

not quite exec...more like help

I love producing but I also find that when I'm either involved or around other people's art, I either want to just be involved or I want to help. I like the idea of others spontaneously enhancing the artistic opportunities of others. Even better is when people are open to let people into their work. I sure love to.

So yea I like the idea of executive producing. I know it's a vague term that usually is just handed out or asked for...but yea maybe next year. Maybe I can facilitate the art of others while pursuing my own work as a producer and or art director.

1 comment:

Steven Ray Morris said...

There is no ego about your help, you work to make the art better, it ain't about getting the glory or having/stealing a vision. That's why I was so happy whenever you had suggestions about chimes, I never felt like they undermined me or more specifically the film itself. =)