Wednesday, December 5, 2007

marked by a splatter

memory is a time and a place and a motion and a reminder and an image.

but really memory for me, is a feeling inside.

I can't really describe it, nor do I want to.

It may happen upon it during an experience, way after, or never at all. Memory is a feeling that if taken to heart, shapes who you are and how you express yourself.

I am far too sentimental for my own good, which is the true meaning for this blog.

Lshap Productions is my current film production company, which basically includes me, and well, all my friends who help me with my film and art work. Unsuspecting times and places and motions, reminders and images, are some of the most important components that have shaped LShap Productions. They don't even know it, but that may be for the best. Spontaneous and accidental feelings, are the true source of inspiration.

this blog is for me to express this intangible feeling through my experiences with LShap Productions. While it will be an attempt to log the progress of what I do with film and art, it will more likely be a splatter painting of the perceptions of such memories that I glean along the way....

1 comment:

Coulter said...

glean wit it, rock wit it, glean wit it, rock wit it