Thursday, December 13, 2007

recovering artsy-ness





So hopefully my belated Hanukkah gift will be a nice, digital still camera..but until then, I have been taking photo's of mine from other people's cameras. I have found that the photos are then a little more spontaneous and fun. On set of Chimes, the cameras that I usually use are of Steven and Alex. (thanks guys!) So as the pictures are uncovered (put on facebook) I can reveal what I called my "artsy pic" of the day. They will be out of order and random, but that's what art is. Order is boring and repressive!

Here are a few I snagged as the shadows were being cool outside of the Biko Co-op garage, when we were filming the hippie scene.



3 comments:

Steven Ray Morris said...

What do the first two mean?

Lshap Productions said...

they symbolize, "steven and evan take too long to set up a shot so lisa goes and makes up shadow shapes" hehe

alex t. said...

haha... I really like these =)